POEM: 'Reflecting Horizons' By Helen Leigh




In the journey you ride alone,
I am the mist that follows behind.
When the world gets really loud,
I'll be the quiet in your mind.
When your vibrant like a star,
I'll be watching with a smile,
You can sit in peace with me,
And you can rest for awhile.

I will be the rock you lay,
Your foundation down,
You can build your home on me,
And I will be your ground.
You can feel safe to know,
When your shining like the Sun,
I will cherish who you are,
In 'Reflecting Horizons'.

For all the times you sacrificed,
And the silent tears you shed,
For the conditional love,
That left you for dead.
I will always be listening,
With an unconditional heart,
I will protect you like the little ones,
To walk your glory path.

You can lay your foundation,
Down upon me,
You can build a solid home,
And your ground I will be,
You can feel safe to know,
When your shining like the Sun,
I will always be here,
'Reflecting Horizons'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog